Vakula Law Firm, PLC
Alex has practiced law throughout the State of Arizona for over 30 years. His practice emphasis is in the areas of real estate, financing, business, and investment matters. Mr. Vakula has represented business and institutional clients in a variety of significant transactions involving real property, businesses, acquisitions, leases, financing and bonds. In addition, Mr. Vakula has represented clients in a variety of hearings and trials before the Arizona Superior Court, the United States District Court of Arizona, the American Arbitration Association, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (formerly NASD) and other private tribunals.
• President-Elect, Western States Bar Conference
• Past President, State Bar of Arizona
• Board Member, Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Arizona
• Board Member, Real Estate Advisory for Prevent Child Abuse, Inc.
• Board Member, Arizona Community Foundation, Yavapai County
• Past President, Yavapai County Bar Association
• Past Board Member, Prescott Airport Strategic Planning Committee
• Past Board Member, Prescott Chamber of Commerce
• Past Board Member, Prescott Downtown Partnership
• Past Board Member, Prescott Area Leadership
• Phi Beta Kappa
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• 1984 Male Scholar of the Year at Arizona State University
• AV® Preeminent™ rating for over 20 years from the national legal directory Martindale-Hubbell™ for the highest levels of professional skill, competence and ethics
Mr. Vakula is admitted to practice law in the Arizona Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, and all other Arizona Courts. He is also admitted to practice in the States of Utah and Colorado (inactive).
Significant Transactions and Cases:
• Numerous multi-million dollar transactions exceeding $500,000,000 involving acquisitions of real estate and businesses, leases and ground leases, and financing or re-financing of the same.
• Lawsuit and settlement in excess of $4,000,000 against a corporation on behalf of several defrauded shareholders, and collection of all funds.
• Arbitration award that included a six-figure, treble damage monetary award for racketeering on behalf of an investor client before the National Association of Securities Dealers (now FINRA), and collection of all awarded funds.
Mr. Vakula attended Arizona State University where he received his Bachelor of Science degree (economics) in 1984, summa cum laude, and his Juris Doctorate in 1987. Mr. Vakula has resided in Arizona for over 45 years and currently resides in Prescott with his wife, Maureen, and their sons. He can be reached at (928) 445-3500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Law and Practice
|Areas of Law||Areas of Practice|
|Business Law||Business Arbitration, Business Associations Law, Business Cooperatives, Business Crimes, Business Development, Business Dissolutions, Business Enterprises, Business Estate Planning, Business Formation, Business Fraud, Business Litigation, Business Mediation, Business Organization, Business Planning, Business Regulation, Business Reorganization, Business Start-Ups, Business Succession Planning, Business Successions, Business Syndication, Business Taxation, Business Torts, Business Transactions, Business Transfers, Business Trusts, Business Valuation, Buy-Sell Agreements, Buying and Selling of Businesses, Closely Held Business Estate Planning, Closely Held Business Law, Closely Held Business Taxation, Complex Business Litigation, Cooperative Taxation, Emerging Business Law, Emerging Growth Companies, Entrepreneurial Business Law, Family Business Law, Family Business Mediation, Family Business Successions, International Business Law, International Joint Ventures, Joint Ventures, Limited Liability Company Law, Minority Business Law, Pass-Through Entities, Private Business Law, Privatization, Professional Practices, Small Business Law, Sole Proprietorships, Strategic Alliances, Trade and Professional Associations, Trade Association Law|
|Commercial Real Estate||Commercial Conveyancing, Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, Commercial Real Estate Bankruptcy, Commercial Real Estate Contracts, Commercial Real Estate Development, Commercial Real Estate Finance, Commercial Real Estate Foreclosure, Commercial Real Estate Litigation, Commercial Real Estate Sales, Commercial Real Estate Syndication, Commercial Real Estate Workouts, Industrial Real Estate Law, Retail Development, Shopping Center Acquisitions, Shopping Center Development, Shopping Center Law|
|Litigation||Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Complex and Multi-District Litigation, Complex Litigation, Federal Civil Litigation, Federal Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Trial Practice|
|Probate||Ancillary Probate, International Probate, Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Probate Taxation|
- Arizona, Colorado, Utah
Managing Partner | THE VAKULA LAW FIRM, PLC (Prescott Office)
2000 - 2018
Partner | Murphy, Lutey, Schmitt & Beck
1997 - 2000
Associate Attorney | Furth, Fahrner, Bluemle & Mason
1984 - 1992
JD | Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
1984 - 1987
B.S in Economics (summa cum laude) | Arizona State University
1981 - 1984
Attorney Rating and Feedback
Publications and Presentations
TYPICAL HOURLY RATE: $315
TYPICAL FIXED FEE: --
TYPICAL CONTINGENCY FEE: --
Prescott, Arizona, Yavapai County
Get a Lawyer Now
Tired of searching?
Anonymously post your legal needs quickly and for free, and lawyers interested in helping you will contact you via email!