Legal Services Link accepts the placement of sponsored blogs on our site in an effort to add valuable content to our site that benefits our members and readers. Sponsored blogs will also be included in our monthly newsletters and social media posts. We accept sponsored blogs from qualified experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives on the following law and law practice management topics including:
- Legal topics and issues
- Accounting and finance
- Operations/human resources
- And more!
To submit your blog for consideration, please review the submission guidelines below and then fill out the form here.
Legal Services Link Sponsored Post Guidelines
- Blogs must be high quality and well-written (original blogs preferred).
- Guest blogs are on average longer than 600 words. Avoid advertising and self-promotional content. If the blog feels like an advertisement, we will pass.
- No affiliate links are permitted.
- Please use proper attribution of any outside sources used for data, quotations, or images that you use/reference in your blog post.
- Provide a short bio and headshot for the end of your blog. Maximum of one link allowed in bio.
- Legal Services Link reserves the right to include links or “calls-to-action” to our own content, such as other blogs, white papers, newsletters, social media posts, etc.
- Legal Services Link reserves the right to reject submissions that do not meet our editorial standards.
- Please do no republish your guest post to your own blog. Once your blog post is published, we will notify you with a link to the blog, which you can promote.
To submit your blog post for review, please fill out the form here.