Law Offices of Christopher Glenn Beckom
Christopher Glenn Beckom is an attorney practicing in the areas of Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Telecommunications Law, Land Use, Commercial Litigation, Contract Drafting and Negotiation, Corporate Formation and Governance, and Securities Regulation.
Christopher is graduate of Western State University, College of Law with a JD, and California State University, Long Beach with an MBA. Mr. Beckom is an active member of the California Association of Realtors, through the Pacific West Realtors Association. Mr. Beckom brings several years of transactional and commercial litigation experience within wireless industry, startup, and small business contexts.
Christopher, along with his lovely wife Simone, now calls the community of Corona, California home.
Riverside Community College - AAS - Paralegal Studies
California State University, San Bernardino - BA - Criminal Justice
California State University, Long Beach - MBA - General Business Administration
Graduate Research Fellow
Western State University, College of Law - JD - Business Law
Dean's Circle, Dean's Fellow, Honor's Moot Court, Research Assistant to Business Law Center Director
California State Courts
California US District Courts, Central and Southern Districts
Areas of Law and Practice
|Areas of Law||Areas of Practice|
|Banking Law||ATM Networks, Bank Collections, Bank Directors and Officers Liability, Bank Failures, Bank Foreclosures, Bank Fraud, Bank Holding Company Law, Bank Holding Company Regulation, Bank Insolvency, Bank Mergers and Acquisitions, Banking Antitrust, Banking Litigation, Banking Regulation, Check Fraud, Commercial Banking, Commercial Credit, Commercial Loans, Consumer Banking, Consumer Loans, Credit Card Law, Credit Finance, Credit Fraud, Credit Insurance, Credit Law, Credit Union Law, Currency Law, Electronic Banking, Escrow Agent Liability, Escrow Law, Exchange Control, Fair Lending, Financial Law, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Usury, International Banking Law, International Loans, Lender Law, Lender Liability, Lender Regulation, Lenders Rights, Letters of Credit, Loan Restructuring, Loan Syndication, Loan Workouts, Loans, Merchant Banking, Offshore Banking, Savings and Loan Failures, Savings and Loan Fraud, Savings and Loan Law, Savings and Loan Liquidation, Savings and Loan Regulation, Secured Lending, Thrift Institution Failures, Thrift Institution Regulation, Thrift Institutions Law, Trade and Professional Associations, Trade Association Law, Truth in Lending|
|Business Law||Business Arbitration, Business Associations Law, Business Cooperatives, Business Crimes, Business Development, Business Dissolutions, Business Enterprises, Business Estate Planning, Business Formation, Business Fraud, Business Litigation, Business Mediation, Business Organization, Business Planning, Business Regulation, Business Reorganization, Business Start-Ups, Business Succession Planning, Business Successions, Business Syndication, Business Taxation, Business Torts, Business Transactions, Business Transfers, Business Trusts, Business Valuation, Buy-Sell Agreements, Buying and Selling of Businesses, Closely Held Business Estate Planning, Closely Held Business Law, Closely Held Business Taxation, Complex Business Litigation, Cooperative Taxation, Emerging Business Law, Emerging Growth Companies, Entrepreneurial Business Law, Family Business Law, Family Business Mediation, Family Business Successions, International Business Law, International Joint Ventures, Joint Ventures, Limited Liability Company Law, Minority Business Law, Pass-Through Entities, Private Business Law, Privatization, Professional Practices, Small Business Law, Sole Proprietorships, Strategic Alliances, Trade and Professional Associations, Trade Association Law|
|Commercial Law||Commercial Arbitration, Commercial Bad Faith, Commercial Constitutional Law, Commercial Crimes, Commercial Fraud, Commercial Liability, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Mediation, Commercial Torts, Commercial Transactions, Commercial Transfers, Commercial Trusts, Complex Commercial Litigation, International Commercial Arbitration, International Commercial Law, International Sale of Goods, Negotiable Instruments, Retail Liability, Sale of Goods, Secured Transactions, Uniform Commercial Code, Warehousing|
|Commercial Real Estate||Commercial Conveyancing, Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, Commercial Real Estate Bankruptcy, Commercial Real Estate Contracts, Commercial Real Estate Development, Commercial Real Estate Finance, Commercial Real Estate Foreclosure, Commercial Real Estate Litigation, Commercial Real Estate Sales, Commercial Real Estate Syndication, Commercial Real Estate Workouts, Industrial Real Estate Law, Retail Development, Shopping Center Acquisitions, Shopping Center Development, Shopping Center Law|
|Contracts||Contract Drafting, Commercial Contracts, Contract Fraud, Contract Litigation, International Commercial Contracts, International Contracts|
|Corporate Law||Closely Held Corporations, Corporate Banking Law, Corporate Commercial Law, Corporate Contracts, Corporate Control Contests, Corporate Criminal Law, Corporate Dissolutions, Corporate Ethics, Corporate Fiduciary Law, Corporate Finance, Corporate Formation, Corporate Governance, Corporate Income Tax, Corporate Insurance, Corporate Insurance Defense, Corporate Investigations, Corporate Litigation, Corporate Organization, Corporate Partnerships, Corporate Planning, Corporate Real Estate, Corporate Reorganization, Corporate Successions, Corporate Tax Controversies, Corporate Tax Planning, Corporate Taxation, Corporate Trusts, Corporate Workouts, Family Corporations, Foreign Sales Corporations, Hostile Takeovers, Incorporation, International Corporate Finance, International Corporate Law, International Corporate Taxation, Nonprofit Corporations, Offshore Corporations, Professional Corporations, Proxy Contests, Public Corporations, S Corporations, Small Business Corporations, Takeovers, Tender Offers, Transfer Pricing|
|Debtor and Creditor||Creditors Rights, Creditors Rights in Bankruptcy, Debtor and Creditor Collections, Debtor and Creditor Remedies, Debtor and Creditor Reorganization, Debtor and Creditor Rights, Debtor and Creditor Workouts, Debtors Rights, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, International Creditors Rights, Secured Creditors Rights, Unsecured Creditors Rights|
|Finance||Asset Based Finance, Asset Sales, Commercial Finance, Credit Enhancement, Cross Border Finance, Debt and Equity Finance, Debt Finance, Equity Finance, Eurobonds, Factoring Law, Finance Taxation, Financial Fraud, Financial Fraud Recovery, Financial Institution Bonds, Financial Institution Failures, Financial Institution Insolvency, Financial Institution Regulation, Financial Institution Reorganization, Financial Institutions Law, Financial Institutions Litigation, Financial Institutions Taxation, Financial Restructuring, International Commercial Finance, International Finance, Precious Metals Finance, Private Finance, Secured Finance, Securitization, Structured Finance, Unsecured Finance|
|Government Contracts||Bid Protests, Defense Contract Fraud, Defense Contracts, Federal Contracts, Foreign Military Sales, Government Construction Contracts, Government Contract Arbitration, Government Contract Cost Accounting, Government Contract Fraud, Government Procurement, International Government Contracts, Local Government Contracts, Public Bidding, Public Contract Law, Public Works Contracts|
|Housing Law||Affordable Housing, Apartment Projects, Fair Housing, Housing Development, Housing Discrimination, Housing Finance, Low Income Housing, Multi-Family Housing, Public Housing, Senior Citizen Housing, Subsidized Housing|
|International Law||Foreign Asset Control, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, Hague Convention Proceedings, International Comparative Law, International Conflict of Laws, International Treaty Law, United Nations Law|
|Investment Law||Asia-Pacific Investment, Capital Markets, Consumer Financial Services, Cross Border Investment, Derivative Products, Emerging Markets, Financial Services Law, Financial Services Regulation, Foreign Investment, Foreign Investment in the United States, Hedge Funds, Institutional Investment Law, International Capital Markets, International Investment, International Venture Capital, Investment Banking Law, Investment Company Law, Investment Fraud, Investment in Eastern Europe, Investment in Latin America, Investment in Russia, Investment Management, Investment Partnerships, Investment Regulation, Mezzanine Finance, Mutual Funds, Political Risk Insurance, Private Equity, Syndication, Trust Investment, Venture Capital|
|Leases and Leasing||Commercial Landlord and Tenant Law, Commercial Leasing, Evictions, Industrial Leasing, International Leasing, Landlord and Tenant Law, Lease Finance, Lease Terminations, Leasing, Leveraged Leasing, Office Leasing, Rent Control, Retail Leasing, Shopping Center Leasing, Unlawful Detainer|
|Litigation||Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Complex and Multi-District Litigation, Complex Litigation, Defense Litigation, E-Discovery, Federal Civil Litigation, Federal Litigation, International Litigation, Long-Arm Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Trial Practice, U.S. Supreme Court Litigation|
|Mortgage Law||Commercial Mortgages, Foreclosure Defense, Mortgage Banking Law, Mortgage Bankruptcy, Mortgage Finance, Mortgage Foreclosure, Mortgage Insurance, Mortgage Lien Foreclosure, Mortgage Refinancing, Mortgage Securitization, Mortgage Tax, Mortgage Workouts, Secondary Mortgage Market|
|Property Law||International Property Law, Personal Property, Personal Property Leasing|
|Real Estate||Adverse Possession, Boundary Disputes, Common Interest Community Law, Community Association Law, Condominium Association Law, Condominium Conversions, Condominium Development, Condominium Law, Condominium Timeshares, Conservation Easements, Conveyancing, Cooperative Housing Association Law, Cooperative Conversions, Cooperative Housing Law, Easements, Historic Conservation Easements, Homeowners Association Law, International Real Estate, Land Acquisitions, Land Sales, Land Trusts, Manufactured Housing Law, Mixed Use Development, Mobile Home Law, Planned Unit Development Law, Property Management, Quiet Title, Real Estate Acquisitions, Real Estate Arbitration, Real Estate Banking Law, Real Estate Bankruptcy, Real Estate Brokerage Law, Real Estate Brokers and Agents Liability, Real Estate Brokers Licensing, Real Estate Brokers Malpractice, Real Estate Brokers Malpractice Defense, Real Estate Collections, Real Estate Contracts, Real Estate Development, Real Estate Errors and Omissions, Real Estate Exchanges, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Foreclosure, Real Estate Fraud, Real Estate Investment, Real Estate Investment Taxation, Real Estate Investment Trusts, Real Estate Joint Ventures, Real Estate Leasing, Real Estate Litigation, Real Estate Mediation, Real Estate Partnerships, Real Estate Restructuring, Real Estate Sales, Real Estate Secured Lending, Real Estate Securities, Real Estate Settlements, Real Estate Syndication, Real Estate Tax Appeals, Real Estate Tax Assessment, Real Estate Tax Foreclosure, Real Estate Tax Liens, Real Estate Taxation, Real Estate Title, Real Estate Title Examination, Real Estate Title Insurance, Real Estate Trade Association Law, Real Estate Valuation, Real Estate Workouts, Real Property, Real Property Acquisitions, Real Property Development, Real Property Finance, Residential Real Estate, Residential Real Estate Acquisitions, Residential Real Estate Development, Residential Real Estate Finance, Residential Real Estate Foreclosure, Residential Real Estate Sales, Right of Way Easements, Waterfront Development|
|Securities Law||Bank Securities, Blue Sky Law, Broker-Dealer Arbitration, Broker-Dealer Registration, Broker-Dealer Regulation, FINRA Arbitration, Government Securities, Initial Public Offerings, Insider Trading, International Securities, Mortgage Backed Securities, Private Placement, Private Placement Syndication, Public Offerings, SEC Enforcement, Securities Arbitrage, Securities Arbitration, Securities Class Actions, Securities Consumer Arbitration, Securities Disclosure, Securities Finance, Securities Fraud, Securities Fraud Arbitration, Securities Fraud Class Actions, Securities Investor Protection Act, Securities Litigation, Securities Offerings, Securities Registration, Securities Regulation, Shareholder Agreements, Shareholder Derivative Actions, Shareholder Disputes, Shareholder Rights, Shareholders Law, Tax Exempt Securities|
|Trademarks||Counterfeiting, International Trademarks, Internet Trademarks, Lanham Act, Service Marks, Trade Dress, Trade Names, Trademark Arbitration, Trademark Infringement, Trademark Licensing, Trademark Litigation, Trademark Prosecution, Trademark Protection, Trademark Registration|
|Utility Law||Electric Cooperatives Law, Electric Utilities, Electric Utility Finance, Electric Utility Regulation, Electric Utility Restructuring, Gas Utilities, Gas Utility Regulation, Public Utility Finance, Public Utility Law, Public Utility Rates, Public Utility Regulation, Public Utility Taxation, Sewer Utilities, Telephone Utilities, Telephone Utility Regulation, Utility Acquisitions, Utility Contracts, Utility Finance, Utility Liability, Utility Mergers, Utility Rates, Utility Regulation, Utility Taxation, Water Utilities|
Principal Attorney | Law Offices of Christopher Glenn Beckom
2015 - 2016
Law Offices of Christopher Glenn Beckom is a California business law firm dedicated to the aggressive representation of Commercial Landlords, Real Estate Professionals, Telecommunications Companies, Startups and Small Business Owners in business/real estate transactions and entity formation issues. We also represent clients in a broad range of commercial litigation matters including contract disputes, arbitration and mediation matters, as well as insurance defense. We represent business clients in all state and federal courts throughout California. Though our firm is based in Corona, California, we also practice in the counties of Riverside, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Bakersfield, Oakland, Long Beach, as well as many others. As a boutique law firm, we are ideally sized and configured to deliver the highest quality service to each and every one of our clients. It is this level of personal commitment to our clients’ needs that truly sets us apart from our competition.
Real Estate and Contracts Manager (Wireless Networ | Core Development Services
2014 - 2015
• Knowledge and experience of real estate principals, rules and regulations and contracts pertaining to the acquisition of right-of-ways, licenses, permits and other land rights
• Demonstrate experience managing and directing cross-functional teams to ensure the company’s readiness to facilitate assessment and remediation activities.
• Demonstrate experience identifying opportunities to improve performance and formulate and propose appropriate changes to business readiness processes.
• Demonstrate experience acting as a liaison with both internal and external entities, providing status and resolve issues as needed.
• Demonstrate experiencing forecasting and status reporting, including variance analysis and reporting.
• Demonstrate experience tracking inquiries and challenges and work with program resources to address.
• Demonstrate experience tracking/analyzing data and providing feedback to business issues of moderate complexity to ensure alignment with department goals and strategies.
• Demonstrate experience providing recommendations to senior management on business direction and impacts.
• Ability to operate hand tools, i.e. Global Positioning System (GPS), etc.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Research and locate real estate to meet client’s needs.
• Negotiate real estate contracts.
• Extensive review and editing of real estate contracts
• Research property rights.
• Cure Title issues.
• Conduct on-line property research and analysis.
• Interpret real property terminology.
• Resolve minor contract issues
• Make recommendations to Senior Leadership regarding Strategic Action Plans
Law Clerk | Wilson Keadjian Browndorf LLP
2013 - 2014
• Propound and answer discovery in commercial litigation matters.
• Draft discovery motions in commercial litigation matters including motions to compel, and motions for terminating sanctions.
• Assist in contractual arbitration preparation in commercial litigation matters including drafting bench briefs, drafting reply briefs to motions in limine, summarizing deposition transcripts, and preparing exhibits.
• Conduct research on regulatory compliance within mortgage industry with regard to mortgage sub-servicer regulation and assignment of loans.
• Develop policies and procedures to facilitate captive vendor model of acquisition within the context of master and sub-servicer of distressed mortgage assets.
• Preform electronic document review using Relativity software in commercial litigation matters.
• Conduct research on regulatory compliance for corporate securities issuance and resell.
Law Clerk | Riverside City Attorney's Office
2012 - 2014
• Summarize discovery responses for personal injury claims.
• Hard copy document review project involving public records, confidential and privileged documents.
• Create detailed analysis of loss paid to claims throughout all departments of the City of Riverside.
• Write declarations for witnesses in receivership actions.
• Draft motions to compel discovery responses in personal injury defense cases.
• Construct answers in response to inverse condemnation complaints.
• Try nuisance abatement matters in small claims court.
• Engineer bench brief in a successfully litigated trial de novo matter
Research Assistant to Professor David Groshoff | Western State University College of Law
2011 - 2013
• Conduct complex legal research on business law, transactional and economic law review articles.
• Check sites on business law, transactional and economic law review articles.
• Review business law, transactional and economic law review articles for proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
Summer Extern | Eberhardt Villanueva
2011 - 2011
• Edit license agreements in transactional matters.
• Craft discovery requests including interrogatories, production of documents, and requests for admissions in personal injury cases.
• Compose substantive motions and memorandum of points and authorities in criminal and personal injury cases.
• Gather complex legal research in criminal and personal injury cases.
Courtroom Assistant | Riverside Superior Court
2006 - 2011
• Work with assigned judicial officers in the Law and Motion Department.
• Collaborate with research attorneys to ensure timely delivery of assignments.
• Compose minute orders and create judicial minutes in civil matters.
AAS - Paralegal Studies | Riverside Community College
2006 - 2008
Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice with Paralegal Option | California State University, San Bernardino
2008 - 2010
Juris Doctorate with Business Law Certificate | Western State University, College of Law
2010 - 2013
Masters in Business Administration - General Business Administration | California State University, Long Beach
2010 - 2013
Attorney Rating and Feedback
Publications and Presentations
TYPICAL HOURLY RATE: $75
TYPICAL FIXED FEE: $500
TYPICAL CONTINGENCY FEE: 30%
Corona, California, Riverside County
Get a Lawyer Now
Tired of searching?
Anonymously post your legal needs quickly and for free, and lawyers interested in helping you will contact you via email!