ParadigmShift Law LLP
Founded by a former AmLaw 100 partner with 35 years of top-tier legal experience, Paradigmshift Law offers on-demand, sophisticated counsel for clients from crowdsource-funded startups to the Fortune 500. We leverage cloud technology and decades of AmLaw 100 law firm partner experience to provide cutting-edge responsiveness, innovation and efficiency.
Areas of Law and Practice
|Areas of Law||Areas of Practice|
|Administrative Law||Administrative Adjudications, Administrative Agency Practice, Administrative Hearings and Appeals, Administrative Litigation, Federal Administrative Law, Judicial Review, Professional Licensing, Professional Licensing Regulation, Public Law|
|Antitrust and Trade Regulation||Antiboycott Compliance, Antitrust, Antitrust Class Actions, Business Combinations, Competition, Deceptive Trade Practices, International Antitrust, Price-Fixing, Trade Regulation, Unfair Trade|
|Appellate Practice||Civil Appeals|
|Business Law||Business Development, Business Enterprises, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Business Organization, Business Start-Ups, Business Transactions, Business Transfers, Closely Held Business Law, Complex Business Litigation, Emerging Business Law, Emerging Growth Companies, Entrepreneurial Business Law, Joint Ventures, Small Business Law, Sole Proprietorships, Trade and Professional Associations, Trade Association Law|
|Commercial Law||Commercial Liability, Commercial Litigation, Commercial Transactions|
|Computers and Software||Computer Contracts, Computer Fraud, Computer Law, Computer Security, Data Protection, Information Technology, Information Technology Contracts, Information Technology Licensing|
|Contracts||Contract Drafting, Commercial Contracts, Contract Litigation|
|Copyrights||Copyright Infringement, Copyright Licensing, Copyright Litigation, Internet Copyright Law|
|Intellectual Property||Electronic Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Licensing, Intellectual Property Litigation, Intellectual Property Rights, Internet Intellectual Property, New Media Law|
|Internet Law||Content Licensing, Cybersquatting, Domain Name Infringement, E-Commerce, Internet Licensing, Internet Litigation|
|Litigation||Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Complex and Multi-District Litigation, Complex Litigation, E-Discovery, Federal Civil Litigation, Federal Litigation, U.S. Supreme Court Litigation|
|Mergers and Acquisitions||Business Acquisitions, International Merger Notification, Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures, Premerger Notification|
|Privacy Law||Information and Privacy, Privacy Litigation|
|Regulatory Law||Federal Regulatory Law, Regulated Industries, Regulatory Agency Practice|
|Technology and Science||High Technology Contracts, Internet Technology, Technology Contracts, Technology Joint Ventures, Technology Law|
|Trademarks||Internet Trademarks, Trademark Infringement, Trademark Licensing, Trademark Litigation|
- California, District of Columbia, Virginia
Managing Partner | ParadigmShift Law LLP
- Represent selected clients on business law, M&A and litigation matters, focusing on providing integrated representation to both emerging growth and mature technology ventures.
Partner | Troutman Sanders LLP
2012 - 2015
- Recruited to join antitrust section of growing international law firm. Competition, intellectual property and policy advocacy for technology based enterprises, with practice concentrated in antitrust, complex litigation, telecom and technology policy, Internet & new media. Representative clients included 1-800-Collect, Allied Systems, ARRIS Group, CCIA, Consumer Federation of America, DataBanker, Disruptive Competition Project, Echelon Corp., Emera, GoldenSpear, Goldman Sachs, Health Technology Forum, IMMIX Wireless, InComm Holdings, Johnson Controls, Metabolic Health Systems, PC Management, ResponsiveAds.com, Sports Fans Coalition, Technology Education Institute, TeleUp, USTVNow.com, U.S. DID Corp., Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Volt Information Sciences, Zix Corp.
J.D. | Columbia University School of Law
1978 - 1981
- Notes and Comments Editor, Columbia Law Review; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar (1978-1981)
B.A. cub laude | Brandeis University
1973 - 1977
- Economics Major; Varsity Swimming
Attorney Rating and Feedback
Publications and Presentations
TYPICAL HOURLY RATE: $400
TYPICAL FIXED FEE: $1500
TYPICAL CONTINGENCY FEE: 35%
Warrenton, Virginia, Fauquier County
Get a Lawyer Now
Tired of searching?
Anonymously post your legal needs quickly and for free, and lawyers interested in helping you will contact you via email!