The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C.
Mr. Gregory and his law firm, The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C., have been named in the most prominent National top-attorney rankings, including :
* Best Lawyers in America -- This is the top 4% of lawyers in the country: This is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. It is compiled through extensive survey of the country's leading lawyers, to identify the best among them. Responses are kept confidential, to ensure candor and accuracy. Mr. Gregory was named Lawyer of the Year in 2013 by Best Lawyers, medical malpractice, geographic location.
* Litigator Awards -- This is the Top One Percent of lawyers nationally, based upon Dollar Amounts obtained for clients, per case. The only way to qualify for this Award is to achieve, time and time again, the top 1% of dollar-amount recoveries for clients, nationally; no other criteria are considered. Mr. Gregory's numerous million-dollar and multi-million-dollar recoveries for clients unequivocally qualified him for this Top 1% National Award -- AND HE IS THE ONLY INJURY LAWYER IN MICHIGAN TO RECEIVE IT. You may visit Mr. Gregory's Litigator Awards Website, at http://www.litigatorawards.com/2014/the-law-offices-of-russell-gregory-p-c.
* Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers -- This is the top 100 trial lawyers per state in the country: "...the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and profile..." -- The National Trial Lawyers periodical.
* Super Lawyers -- "...outstanding lawyers...who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations." -- Super Lawyers website.
* U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms -- Based upon both attorney and client reviews, inclusion "...reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity." -- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms Press Release.
* Million-Dollar Advocates Forum -- Federally trademarked and registered as "The Top Trial Lawyers in America®," this elite honor disignates just that.
* Rated "AV Preeminent®" in Martindale-Hubbell -- This is the most respected attorney directory. "AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." -- Martindale-Hubbell website.
* Marquis Who's Who in America, and American Law -- The most recognized name internationally, Marquis Who's Who has been published since 1899, to identify and follow the top "leaders and achievers" in their fields. -- Marquis Who's Who website.
Attorney Russell Gregory was educated in the state's two top universities, The University of Michigan and Michigan State University.
Law School Honors:
Graduated Cum Laude (with Honors)
Law Review -- Top student (as likewise designated by the below)
Book Award (Top in School), Criminal Procedure
Top in Class, Civil Procedure (lawsuit and courtroom trial expertise)
Research Assistant in Civil Procedure, for Top in Class (personally named in textbook)
Representative Career Involvements:
Licensed to practice in Michigan, Florida and Federal Courts
Medical Malpractice Case Evaluator, Wayne and Oakland County Circuit Courts
Case Evaluator for Oakland County District Court
Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Advocate, AAJ National College of Advocacy
Member, Birth Trauma Litigation Group, AAJ
Executive Board Member, Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ)
Sustaining Member, Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ)
Judge, Michigan State University College of Law Moot Court Competition
Judge, National Trial Advocacy Competition, Michigan State University College of Law
Judge, Research and Writing Oral Advocacy Competition, Michigan State University College of Law
Expert Speaker, Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ) Seminars
Expert Panel Member, MAJ Structured Settlements Seminar
Member, Oakland County Bar Association
Mentor, Michigan State University College of Law
Charity Participant, United Cerebral Palsy Foundation
Charity Participant, Oakland County Sheriff’s Annual Disabled Persons’ Boating Event
Interviewed, WPGC, Washington, D.C.
Interviewed, WJLB, Detroit, Michigan
Perinatal Brain Injury: Causation Testimony – Michigan Lawyers Weekly, September 18, 2000, 14 Mich.L.W.1724 (reprinted in other states);
Birth Injury Expert Causation Testimony and American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Technical Bulletin 163 – State Bar of Michigan, Negligence Law Section Quarterly, Fall 2000.
REPRESENTATIVE CASE RESULTS:
* $34 Million lifetime payments for Cerebral Palsy/Mental Impairment, due to Medical Malpractice Birth Negligence.
* $27 Million lifetime payments for Spastic Quadriplegia/Cognitive Deficits, caused by Medical Negligence Birth Trauma.
* $22 Million lifetime payments for Spastic Diplegia/Low IQ, resulting from Doctor and Hospital Negligence.
The above are just a few examples. Mr. Gregory has won many, many million-dollar, and multi-million-dollar, cases for his injured clients. Put Mr. Gregory's proven knowledge, ability and expertise to work for you -- see below the extensive credentials of which Mr. Gregory's clients are availed.
Areas of Law and Practice
|Areas of Law||Areas of Practice|
|Class Actions||Class Action Defense, Class Action Prosecution|
|Legal Malpractice||Legal Malpractice Defense, Legal Negligence, Legal Professional Liability|
|Medical Malpractice||Birth Trauma, Chiropractors Malpractice, Cosmetic Surgery Malpractice, Dental Malpractice, Dental Malpractice Defense, Failure to Diagnose, Gynecology Malpractice, Medical Disciplinary Proceedings, Medical Liability, Medical Malpractice Defense, Medical Negligence, Medical-Legal Law, Medication Errors, Mental Health Professionals Malpractice, Nursing Liability, Nursing Malpractice, Nursing Negligence, Obstetric Malpractice, Oncology Law, Optometric Malpractice, Orthopedic Malpractice, Pediatric Malpractice, Pharmacists Liability, Physicians Professional Liability, Physicians Rights, Physicians Risk Management, Podiatric Malpractice, Psychiatric Malpractice, Psychology Malpractice, Psychotherapy Law, Surgeons Liability, Wrong Site Surgery|
|Personal Injury||Accidents, Animal Attacks, Aquatic Injuries, Automobile Accidents and Injuries, Automobile Negligence, Bicycle Accidents, Boating Accidents, Bodily Injury, Brain Injury, Bus Accidents, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Catastrophic Injury, Commercial Vehicle Liability, Dog Bites, Electrical Injury, Head Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Injuries, Motorcycle Accidents, Neurolaw, Pedestrian Injuries, Personal Injury Appeals, Product Liability, Severe Burns, Sexual Abuse, Slip and Fall, Spinal Injury, Subway Accidents, Third Party Wrongful Death, Work Place Injury, Whiplash, Wrongful Death|
|Premises Liability||Inadequate Security, Negligent Security, Premises Liability Defense, Premises Security, Private Security Litigation|
|Products Liability||Airbag Injury, All Terrain Vehicle Products Liability, Automotive Crashworthiness, Automotive Design Liability, Automotive Products Liability, Automotive Restraints, Automotive Warranty Law, Bicycle Products Liability, Biomedical Products Liability, Blood Bank Liability, Breach of Warranty, Breast Implant Litigation, Chemical Explosions, Chemical Products Liability, Dalkon Shield Litigation, Diet Drug Litigation, Drug and Medical Device Defense, Drug and Medical Device Litigation, Drug Contamination, Elevator Liability, Engineering Products Liability, Environmental Products Liability, Escalator Liability, Explosions, Firearms Litigation, Flammable Fabrics, Food Borne Disease, Food Products Liability, Gas Explosions, Heart Device Litigation, Heavy Equipment Products Liability, Industrial Products Liability, Lemon Law, Manufacturers Liability, Motorcycle Products Liability, Office Equipment Products Liability, Product Defects, Product Failure, Product Recall, Product Safety, Product Warning Labels, Products Liability Arbitration, Products Liability Defense, Products Liability Insurance Coverage, Products Liability Mediation, Products Liability Subrogation, Propane Products Liability, Recreational Products Liability, Recreational Vehicle Products Liability, Seat Belt Injury, Tire Defect Litigation, Tire/Rim Mismatch, Tobacco Litigation, Vaccine Injury, Vehicle Rollovers, Warranty Law, Welding Products Liability|
|Professional Liability||Accountants Liability, Accountants Malpractice, Agents and Brokers Errors andOmissions, Agents and Brokers Liability, Appraisers Liability, Architects and Engineers Errors and Omissions, Architects and Engineers Liability, Architects and Engineers Malpractice, Auditors Malpractice, Clergy Malpractice, Clergy Sexual Misconduct, Design Professionals Errors and Omissions, Design Professionals Liability, Design Professionals Malpractice, Directors and Officers Errors and Omissions, Directors and Officers Insurance Coverage, Directors and Officers Liability, Funeral Directors Liability, Professional Conduct, Professional Discipline, Professional Errors and Omissions, Professional Indemnity, Professional Liability Defense, Professional Liability Insurance Coverage, Professional Malpractice, Professional Negligence, Professional Sexual Misconduct, Surveyors Malpractice|
|Torts||Civil Liability, Intentional Torts, Mass Torts, Tort Defense, Tort Liability|
|Toxic Torts||Asbestos Defense, Asbestos Litigation, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Chemical Exposure, Latex Allergy Litigation, Lead Poisoning, Mesothelioma, Mold Litigation, Occupational Cancer, Occupational Disease, Pesticide Litigation, Radiation Injury, Silicosis Litigation, Toxic Exposure, Toxic Tort Class Actions, Toxic Tort Defense|
- Florida, Michigan
Attorney/Owner | The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C.
1994 - 2018
All facets of injury law, as listed above. Please also see biography, above.
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology | The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
1979 - 1983
Juris Doctor, With Honors | Michigan State University School of Law
1983 - 1986
Attorney Rating and Feedback
Publications and Presentations
TYPICAL HOURLY RATE: --
TYPICAL FIXED FEE: --
TYPICAL CONTINGENCY FEE: --
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, Oakland County
Get a Lawyer Now
Tired of searching?
Anonymously post your legal needs quickly and for free, and lawyers interested in helping you will contact you via email!